Welcome to the LifeFM!
The LifeFM is the Dove Award winning listener-supported radio ministry of the 501c3 non-profit Power Foundation. The LifeFM Network includes 28 radio stations covering geography from Illinois to Florida.
The LifeFM format highlights the top music in Southern Gospel, featuring male quartets, mixed quartets, trios, duets, and soloists. Our aim is to bring honor to Christ with our music and announcer commentary that will have your entire family singing along to the top songs from their favorite artists.
Beyond the music and programs, the LifeFM seeks to provide a helping hand to our listeners and community. We know that life is difficult. We have experienced the struggle. We don’t pretend to have all of the answers, but we do know and point to the One who does.
It’s our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of the LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live! We’re ‘living life together’.
- While feeling more politically powerless, black Christians have been increasingly finding more comfort and control being part of the black church in recent years, a new report from Barna Group shows.
- When she takes the oath of office at her swearing-in ceremony Wednesday, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will use a Bible previously owned by the first black member of the Supreme Court, the late Justice Thurgood Marshall, whom she has described as one of her “greatest heroes.”
- Organizers of the annual pro-life human rights demonstration March for Life announced they will not hold an in-person rally in Washington, D.C., this year, but will hold online events instead on Jan. 29, following the aftermath of the U.S. Capitol riot and because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- A court has dismissed all charges against a church deacon who was one of the three arrested last September for singing while not wearing a mask at a “psalm sing” outdoor worship service held in Moscow City, Idaho.
- Prison chaplain ousted for warning against Islamic extremism in British prisons to get court hearingThe case of a pastor banned from prison chaplaincy for 10 years will not proceed to judicial review but will be heard at a county court instead, the high court decided on Tuesday.
- A variant of the novel coronavirus that the CDC warns is even more contagious has been found in at least 15 states and might lead to a further rise in the number of cases and deaths, according to health officials.