Welcome to the LifeFM!
The LifeFM is the Dove Award winning listener-supported radio ministry of the 501c3 non-profit Power Foundation. The LifeFM Network includes 28 radio stations covering geography from Illinois to Florida.
The LifeFM format highlights the top music in Southern Gospel, featuring male quartets, mixed quartets, trios, duets, and soloists. Our aim is to bring honor to Christ with our music and announcer commentary that will have your entire family singing along to the top songs from their favorite artists.
Beyond the music and programs, the LifeFM seeks to provide a helping hand to our listeners and community. We know that life is difficult. We have experienced the struggle. We don’t pretend to have all of the answers, but we do know and point to the One who does.
It’s our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of the LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live! We’re ‘living life together’.
- A large group of police officers and other government officials raided a house where children from a heavily persecuted megachurch were being homeschooled in Chengdu, China, the church said in a Facebook post, pleading for Christians worldwide to pray for them.
- President-elect Joe Biden and his upcoming administration have similar priorities with conservative evangelicals on international religious freedom policy, Johnnie Moore, who served as an informal evangelical adviser to the Trump administration, told The Christian Post on Friday.
- The 117th United States Congress is made up of 88% Christians, according to an analysis by the Pew Research Center.
- A leading Jewish organization that helps Jews across the world settle in Israel is severing ties with the Canadian-based Christian Zionist group Return Ministries over allegations the Christian nonprofit engaged in proselytizing.
- Rev. Franklin Graham took to social media to slam the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach President Donald Trump, comparing them to the infamous Judas Iscariot.
- For nearly three decades, the United States has observed January 16 as Religious Freedom Day. America’s “First Freedom” has historically enjoyed near-universal and bipartisan support.